Star Couplings: Elisabeth Moss Is A Married Woman
- Elisabeth Moss, Peggy Olson on “Mad Men,” married Fred Armisen on Sunday, Oct. 25. [Jezebel] — They look like a cool, quirky couple.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom got each other’s initials tattooed on their hands. [Us Weekly] — This must mean they plan on staying together for a while. Then again, most tattoos are removable.
- Bradley Cooper is reportedly bringing Renee Zellweger home to Philadelphia for the holidays to meet the Cooper family. [OK! Magazine] — Hopefully, she’ll leave her sour face at home.
- Rosie O’Donnell says sex wasn’t one of the many issues she and Kelli Carpenter had before their split. [Starpulse]
- Actress Jennifer Esposito and tennis player Mark Philippoussis are engaged. [People] — She’s one of those actresses who don’t get enough attention.
- Sean Combs was photographed wearing only a towel, a T-shirt, and a hat on a hotel balcony, while his baby’s mother, Kim Porter, was in the background. [Media Takeout] — Cassie, it seems Puff wants a more mature woman, one who doesn’t Twitter about her relationship.