Star Couplings: Elisabeth Moss Is A Married Woman
- Elisabeth Moss, Peggy Olson on “Mad Men,” married Fred Armisen on Sunday, Oct. 25. [Jezebel] — They look like a cool, quirky couple.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom got each other’s initials tattooed on their hands. [Us Weekly] — This must mean they plan on staying together for a while. Then again, most tattoos are removable.
- Bradley Cooper is reportedly bringing Renee Zellweger home to Philadelphia for the holidays to meet the Cooper family. [OK! Magazine] — Hopefully, she’ll leave her sour face at home.
- Rosie O’Donnell says sex wasn’t one of the many issues she and Kelli Carpenter had before their split. [Starpulse]
- Actress Jennifer Esposito and tennis player Mark Philippoussis are engaged. [People] — She’s one of those actresses who don’t get enough attention.
- Sean Combs was photographed wearing only a towel, a T-shirt, and a hat on a hotel balcony, while his baby’s mother, Kim Porter, was in the background. [Media Takeout] — Cassie, it seems Puff wants a more mature woman, one who doesn’t Twitter about her relationship.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.