Quickies: First Daughters Inoculated For Swine Flu & This Actually Isn’t It For Michael Jackson
- Sasha and Malia Obama received their shots against H1N1, after vaccination questions flooded the White House. [New York Times]
- The LAPD is concerned about paparazzi after a series of break-ins at stars’ homes. [Los Angeles Times]
- It’s been a bad week for the Church of Scientology. Director Paul Haggis broke ties over Scientology’s stance on gay rights The Wrap, while a French court convicted the group of fraud. [Yahoo] — What would Xenu do?
- On the eve of the “This Is It” premiere, a Michael Jackson showcase has opened at London’s O2 Arena, where the late singer would have played 50 shows. [TresSugar] — The King is dead; long live the King.
- Ricky Gervais has been tapped to host next year’s Golden Globes. [ABC News] — Ricky made a splash when he presented at other award shows, so Hollywood’ll definitely be “having a laugh.”
- Is ombre hair a do or a don’t? [Refinery29] — Too many cooks spoil the broth, and too many colors in your hair could make you look demented.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.