Star Couplings: Ivanka Trump Says “I Do!”
- Ivanka Trump wed Jared Kushner at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ, on Sunday. [Starpulse]
- Chris Brown is still pining for Rihanna. He posted a video montage of him with her and tweeted: “FOR THE FELLAS: Showing emotion doesn’t make u weak … BEING HONEST MAKES U STRONG.” [The Young, Black, & Fabulous] — He’s not someone I’d take advice from, but, you know, to each his own.
- Stephen Moyer says he looked to his “True Blood” character when deciding how to propose to Anna Paquin. Apparently, there’s a song Bill Compton listens to about a white, sandy beach, so that’s where it happened. [People] — That idea could have been inspired by anything because it’s not really original. Let’s hope the wedding is more interesting.
- Britney Spears’ new beau reportedly treats her sons as his own. [Us Weekly] — Yeah, that’s really easy to do when you have nannies and ultimately aren’t responsible for them.
- Kate Gosselin’s lawyer says Jon Gosselin has only returned $28,500 of the $180,000 he took from a shared bank account. [PopEater] — He’s probably having a difficult time returning all the Ed Hardy stuff he bought.