Star Couplings: Ivanka Trump Says “I Do!”
- Ivanka Trump wed Jared Kushner at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ, on Sunday. [Starpulse]
- Chris Brown is still pining for Rihanna. He posted a video montage of him with her and tweeted: “FOR THE FELLAS: Showing emotion doesn’t make u weak … BEING HONEST MAKES U STRONG.” [The Young, Black, & Fabulous] — He’s not someone I’d take advice from, but, you know, to each his own.
- Stephen Moyer says he looked to his “True Blood” character when deciding how to propose to Anna Paquin. Apparently, there’s a song Bill Compton listens to about a white, sandy beach, so that’s where it happened. [People] — That idea could have been inspired by anything because it’s not really original. Let’s hope the wedding is more interesting.
- Britney Spears’ new beau reportedly treats her sons as his own. [Us Weekly] — Yeah, that’s really easy to do when you have nannies and ultimately aren’t responsible for them.
- Kate Gosselin’s lawyer says Jon Gosselin has only returned $28,500 of the $180,000 he took from a shared bank account. [PopEater] — He’s probably having a difficult time returning all the Ed Hardy stuff he bought.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.