Quickies: Keira Knightley Will Play Eliza Doolittle & Totally True Urban Legends
- Keira Knightley has beaten Scarlett Johansson for the part of Eliza Doolittle in a new film adaptation of “My Fair Lady.” [The Telegraph] — Keira is the better pick for the part anyway.
- Lawyers for Jennifer Lopez have sent a cease-and-desist letter to her first husband Ojani Noa to shut down production of “How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The J-lo and and Ojani Noa Story,” a mockumentary-style movie. [The Wrap]
- What exactly does a $100,000 wedding look like? Take a peek inside WeddingChannel.com’s dream wedding for a Washington, D.C.-based couple. [Us Weekly] — I’d have a hard time spending that amount of money, even if someone else were footing the bill, but I’d love the Tacori jewelry.
- Here’s a fun way to pass the time and impress your friends with your celebrity trivia. Can you recognize the celebrity based on her real, not-so-cute name? [TrèsSugar] — I only got one wrong and wasn’t really paying attention to the photos.
- The mall can be a fashion haven even with all the cookie-cutter chain stores. Take a look at some of the stylish finds available at your local teenage hangout. [Refinery 29] — I’ve already got the Old Navy sweater in my sights.
- Urban legends aren’t supposed to be true, but these six creepy ones are. [Cracked]
- Heather Graham is starring in a new TV ad, obtained exclusively by the Huffington Post, put out by MoveOn.org to pitch the health care public option. [Huffington Post]
- Check out the dos and don’ts for detoxing your body and face from a doctor who knows. [Shine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.