Doin’ It With Dr. V: 7 Surprising Fetishes
We all have hot buttons that love to get pushed. Like watching a good movie your new beau picked out, a new sexual partner has the potential to show you something that you love, that you never would have found on your own. Of course, we all agree, getting naked heats things up, but there’s more to sex than bodies. Your brain is your biggest erogenous zone, and there are plenty of folks with creative minds who take their sexy time to places of desire where other people would never dare to go. So, without further adieu, to inspire you, here are seven surprising fetishes you probably haven’t already come up with on your own … or have you?1. Fluffy Woolies: Who doesn’t like a cozy sweater? Some peeps take that fuzzy feeling further to full-on body suits with glory holes, akin to furries but with knitwear. Bet their sexy time get-ups must be a real bitch to dry-clean.
2. Big Balls: We’ve all gotten plenty of email spam about products promising to enlarge a penis, but some peeps want bigger balls. Some guys will even undergo “testicle stretching” where doctors inject fat into their scrotum to make them look more virile.
3. Looners: A balloon fetish isn’t just a lot of hot air; it’s got some pop too. Latex gets taken to a whole new level, as these fetishists enjoy everything from popping balloons to getting inside them. Come to think of it, maybe “99 Red Balloons” isn’t just about the Cold War … maybe some people play it when they want to get down?
4. Pedal Pumping: Fast cars, fast women: sounds hot, no? These fetishists get off on an up close and personal look at a lady’s foot putting the pedal to the metal. They rev more than just the car’s engine — just check out PedalPumping.org.
5. Mucholphilia: Also known as a sneezing fetish. One innocent “achoo!” can be a turn-on. From the breathy inhale to the final “ooo,” a sneeze can be just another involuntary bodily function to add to your seduction repertoire.
6. Tickling: You’ve got an itch to scratch, no? This is often an extension of bondage; the ticklee is tied down while her partner goes to town tickling and pleasuring her. Giggle!
7. Robots: Ever seen the infamous Melanie Griffith ’80s B movie, “Cherry 2000”? Well, it’s all about a guy who’s in love with a robot sex doll. In real life, it can be the latest honey tweaked in Japan or a woman dressed as a metal machine. Heck, probably even Joan Rivers in “Spaceballs” gave someone a boner.
Hi, I’m Dr. V. I’m not a real doctor; I just play one on the internet. What I am is a lady, a lady who is a fool for love! And I love nothing more than sex. My deepest desires have happily led me on many adventures in the sack, but they have also, sadly, made me one of my gyno’s most valuable players. But I’ve lived to tell the tale(s)! So, from time to time, I will dish the dirt on everything from getting freaky to getting freaked-out. And please, if you have a question, email me. You know I love to read your smut too!