Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
Things we fretted about this week, in no particular order:
- Whether GQ Photoshopped January Jones’ boobs. Let’s check the video!
- Which Halloween costumes will get us laid—and which costumes won’t!
- Why Leighton Meester should be in a “Thelma & Louise” remake.
- If Heidi Montag’s sister Holly has a drinking problem or if that’s just reality show editing BS.
- What will Ashlee Simpson do for a living now that she’s been killed off “Melrose Place”?
- Which other guys did Chuck Bass make out with before?
- We peered into Paris Hilton’s closet and it was terrifying.
- We had to explain to people that lesbians have sex, too.
- We thought up 25 approved nicknames for our genital organs!
- We cracked up at this YouTube vid, “If Peggy Olson Vlogged.”
- We snored after listening to Rihanna’s new single, “Russian Roulette.”
- We eagerly awaited “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” which looks to be a hot mess of sex addicts solving their very private problem on TV in front of millions of viewers.
- We got pumped for “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus,” Heath Ledger’s last film.
- We got even more pumped up for a big Jacob and Edward fight over Bella in “New Moon”!
- We wondered if any of the crap Bronson Pinchot (you know, Cousin Balky on that ’80s sitcom “Perfect Strangers”!) talked about Tom Cruise and Denzel Washington is true.
- We took a fond look bad on “wardrobe malfunctions” over the years, inspired my Whitney Houston’s bra snapping on the U.K.’s “X-Factor.”
- We would never think of smashing these celebrity jack-o-lanterns.
- We wondered why women are evolving to be shorter, fatter and healthier—hey, it’s not such a bad thing!
- …and last but not least, we debated whether or not a girl is justified to snoop if she suspects her guy is cheating!
We laughed our a** off at Simcha’s list of 19 hobbies that’ll make any man sexier.