Quickies: The Honest Wedding Seating Chart & NeNe Leakes Doesn’t Like Her “Housewife” Role
- Where you’ll sit at a wedding reception is kind of a toss-up dependent upon how much the couple likes you. Will you be with the bride’s hot friends or the old geezers? Here’s an honest look at how the decision is made. [Maxim]
- A Brooklyn artist named Bernard “Butch” Belair has filed a lawsuit against Bratz Dolls manufacturer MGA Entertainment and Mattel, the toy company that won the rights to the dolls, because he claims the dolls were a blatant rip-off of the cartoonish women featured in Steve Madden ads. [NYPost.com] — This recession has everyone sue-happy, but I understand his anger.
- Going Rouge, a spoof of Sarah Palin’s memoir Going Rogue, will hit bookshelves the same day as its target. [The Guardian] — Sounds like a must-read.
- NeNe Leakes opens up about her portrayal on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” saying she was wrongly portrayed as an evil person in the season finale, which airs tomorrow. [Essence] — Well, she’s been out of control all season, so what did she expect to happen?
- The nine most racist Disney characters remind us of a time when it was OK to characterize people based on their ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion. [Cracked] — Only nine?
- Flu season is upon us, so get prepared by stocking up on these 12 things ASAP. [Shine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.