Star Couplings: Nadya Suleman Says Jon Gosselin Is A Hottie!?
- Nadya Suleman has revealed that she has the hots for Jon Gosselin. [Celebitchy] — Feel free to puke up your breakfast now.
- Joss Stone needs a tall man because she’s 5 foot 10 inches tall, and she seems to have her sights on Wentworth Miller from “Prison Break.” [OK! Magazine] — Maybe he also reads OK! and will holler at her now.
- Meryl Streep’s daughter, Mamie Gummer, is engaged to actor boyfriend Ben Walker. [PopEater]
- Eddie Furlong’s estranged wife, Rachael Kneeland, says the two are working together to make their split amicable, and she wants the restraining order she took out against him lifted. [People] — If she felt she needed the restraining order in the first place, doesn’t she think there’s a possibility that she’ll need it again?
- Penn Badgley opened up about dating his “Gossip Girl” co-star Blake Lively in Men’s Health, saying dating someone you work with isn’t always the best idea, “but it’s been wonderful to be in a relationship where we can both identify with what the other is experiencing.” [Us Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.