Star Couplings: Howard And Beth Ostrosky Stern Celebrate One Year Of Marriage
- Howard Stern and his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern celebrated their one-year anniversary recently, and she says their favorite date night is watching “My Antonio” under the covers. [OK! Magazine] — Good for them!
- Trent Reznor of NIN married Mariqueen Maandig (yes, that’s her real name) formerly of the group West Indian Girl. [Dlisted]
- Supposedly, all four of Lil Wayne’s baby mamas get along. [Starpulse] — That is, until the money runs out, I’m sure.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt says the rumors she and Jamie Kennedy are breaking up are hurtful because “he is like the most awesome person.” [PopEater] — I’m, like, all for love, but that, like, sounds like a huge stretch, Jennifer.
- Jon Gosselin took girlfriend Hailey Glassman for a PDA-filled horse and carriage ride through NYC’s Central Park over the weekend. [Us Weekly] — I’ve never understood how sitting behind a pile of horse feces is romantic.