Star Couplings: Jennifer Aniston And John Mayer Are Back At It
- John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston are back together, according to People and Us Weekly. [Dlisted] — Yeah, she’s that pathetic, and he probably has another project to sell.
- Kimora Lee brought adorable baby Kenzo Lee Hounsou to work with her recently. [OK! Magazine] — His cuteness almost melted the coldness that has crept into my heart. Almost.
- A medical examiner in Fulton County says A.J. Jewell, on-off fiance of Kandi Burruss from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” might have suffered from sickle-cell anemia, which could have contributed to his death during a bar fight outside an Atlanta strip club. [E! Online] — As horrible as sickle-cell is, it’s hard to think he didn’t know.
- The buzz around the tabloids is that Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy are on the rocks because he is rumored to want to get back with his ex, Shannon Funk, but his rep says there’s no truth to the report. [People]
- “Richie” is noticeably missing from the birth certificate of Sparrow James Midnight Madden, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden’s son. [TMZ]