Tyra Makes Bank!
Forbes has released its annual list of “Prime-Time’s Top-Earning Women.” And who wants to be on top? Tyra Banks out-posed the competition, earning $30 million last year—almost twice as much as uber-annoying Katherine Heigl, who clocked in at number two in the survey at $18 million. I couldn’t even pick the third highest earner, Marg Helgenberger, out of a lineup, even though she made $9.5 million last year. All I have to say is that Tina Fey needs to tell her agent to up the ante, because she deserves to out-earn all three of those ladies for writing and starring in one of the best shows on TV. Heck, Tina can even make an American Express commercial enjoyable. In the meantime, I’m sure Tyra is smeyesing all the way to the bank. [The Wrap]
After the jump, the full breakdown of who earned what.
- Tyra Banks, $30 million
- Katherine Heigl, $18 million
- Marg Helgenberger (of “CSI”), $9.5 million
- Eva Longoria Parker, $9 million
- Mariska Hargitay (of “Law & Order”), $8.5 million
- A tie between Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Maura Tierney, $8 million
- Tina Fey, $7 million
- Marcia Cross, $6.2 million
- A tie between Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ellen Pompeo, $6 million