Quickies: Leona Lewis Gets Slapped By A Fan, What’s The Reverse Mangina, & Much More
- Leona Lewis was slapped by a “fan,” who police have arrested, at her Dreams book signing. [PopEater] — No one seems to know why he slapped her, but this will probably affect how close fans are allowed to get to her in the future. My theory is the fan got upset because Leona was pretending to be a diva.
- A bald Tom Cruise showed his wry sense of humor when he made a cameo in “Tropic Thunder,” but I bet you’ll find other favorite movie cameos on this list. [Starpulse] — I’m slightly embarrassed to admit this, but Keith Richards in “Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World’s End” is one of my faves because I have a weird thing for him, even though “Birth of A Nation” is one of his favorite movies.
- Somehow, a reverse mangina isn’t as funny as a regular mangina. [College Humor (SFW) ] — No guy wants to think about a chick with a d–k. This is, indeed, youth humor.
- Bullz-Eye is giving away a “Where the Wild Things Are” prize pack that includes two tickets to see the film in IMAX, a pair of limited-edition children’s UGG boots, a copy of the new video game for the Xbox 360, a copy of the original hardcover book, a pair of kids’ pajamas and much, much more. There’s also stuff for two runners-up. [Bullz-Eye]
- She has a fantasy to be beaten, tied up, and demeaned. He has too much respect for women to comply. Does she need therapy for her kinky fantasies? Sex experts Em & Lo weigh in. [Em & Lo]
- Supposedly, 90 percent of women choose their Halloween costumes the same way. So here’s a handy-dandy flowchart to help you figure out how slutty and naughty you’ll be. [Maxim] — Let me know how accurate this is because I haven’t worn a costume in more than a decade.
- Here’s proof Zach Braff is not dead, despite some rumor on the internet that says otherwise. [Urlesque]
- Whadya know, guys do fake orgasms, but it seems to be only when the woman has had enough. [Em & Lo] — Now I wonder if this has ever happened to me.