Quickies: Jon Gosselin Is Forced To Give Back The Dough & A Health Care Reform Hurdle Cleared
- Jon Gosselin has been ordered to return $180,000 in marital funds to Kate Gosselin by Oct. 26. If he doesn’t give it back, he faces contempt charges. [MSNBC]
- U.K. Bartender Lloyd Gardner helps catch rapist, then donates his police reward to the victim. [Lemondrop]
- Note to, well, everyone: Nudity does not make you ineligible for a shoplifting arrest. [Dumb As A Blog] — It only makes your situation more ridiculous.
- The GOP unveiled a new social networking site which crashed shortly after its launch. [Christian Science Monitor] — The Grand Ol’ Party is apparently not so grand with technology.
- The Anti-Karl Lagerfeld: Refinery29 celebrates the cool and curvy by showcasing their favorite ladies that fit the bill. [Refinery29]
- The health care reform bill passed the Senate Finance Committee, with Maine Republican Olympia Snowe’s support. [Huffington Post] — Admittedly, HuffPo’s “Snowe Melts” headline was delightfully cheesy.