Quickies: The D.C. Sniper’s Intended Target Is Revealed & R. Kelly Can’t Read
- Mildred Muhammad, the ex-wife of D.C. sniper John Muhammad, has written about her mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with him in Scared Silent. She says she was the intended target of his bloody rampage. [Lemondrop]
- Courtney Love has ditched her Twitter account just like Miley Cyrus. Love’s account was allegedly shut down after she made a series of inflammatory tweets calling fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir a “nasty lying hosebag thief.” [PopEater] — No worries. Daughter Frances Bean Cobain will keep up with the hilarious hate comments.
- R. Kelly can barely read or write, despite calling himself “one of the greatest writers of all time.” [Celebslam] — Yeah, this came out a few years ago, but I still find it quite interesting and sad. He should have enrolled in some adult literacy classes by now.
- Sleep medicine experts have successfully treated a rare case of a woman having sex with strangers while sleepwalking. [F-Listed]
- A husband and wife from Ohio are undergoing treatment for breast cancer, proving that both sexes can be affected by the disease. [Fox News] — This also proves that life really sucks sometimes.
- Get the androgyny look without rocking a blazer. [Refinery29]