Right now, The Huffington Post is all about the game changers. From politics to the green movement to the entertainment world, Huff Po has their focus on individuals who are using their creativity to alter the way everyone looks at the world. Now it’s up to you to pick the one person who’s changed the face of style this year. The candidates and why they matter, after the jump!
- Donna Karan took the design industry into the digital world with her iPhone app.
- Chef David Chang brought reservations to the masses, making it a completely democratic process.
- Tavi Gevinson of Style Rookie is cooler than anyone will ever be at 13 and is BFFs with designers.
- David Lauren took a storied design house and brought back the must-have factor.
- Sojin Lee teamed up with Simon Fuller to create FashionAir, a new fashion and entertainment brand.
- Natalie Massenet of Net-A-Porter brought high fashion into homes thanks to the web.
- Michael Bruno made antique-ing cool again.
- Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist lets you know if you’ve made it as a stylish individual (by snapping your photo for his blog).
- Cameron Sinclair saw the need for community between design, construction and development services.
- Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson have you checking your inbox at noon everyday for the newest from Gilt.
So, out of all the brilliance, who gets your vote for the ultimate game changer in style? [Huffington Post]