Star Couplings: George Michael And His Longtime Partner Are Done
- George Michael and his partner of 13 years, Kenny Goss, have reportedly split. [Starpulse] — Wait a minute … I thought George was one of those celebrities who wouldn’t come out the closet.
- Kim Kardashian flew to New Orleans to support on-again boyfriend Reggie Bush early Sunday morning for the second time since Khloe Kardashian’s Sept. 27 wedding. [Us Weekly] — Looks like Kim is ready to get married and start a family.
- Anna Paquin says she wants a low-key wedding with fiancé and “True Blood” co-star Stephen Moyer. She admits, “I wasn’t the girl who spent hours dreaming of my wedding.” [OK! Magazine] — I’ve found a kindred spirit. I didn’t dream about a princess wedding when I was younger either.
- Prince stepped out with his new girlfriend recently. [Media Takeout] — And what do you know, he sticks to his type: long brown hair, tan skin, and tall(er than him).
- Sports Illustrated model Julie Henderson has been hanging in Miami with Russell Simmons lately. [The Superficial] — Guess he’s tired of banging Sophie Monk.