Quickies: Britney Spears Is Still Borrowing Her Sons’ Clothes & The Genius Failure Paradox
- For some strange reason, Britney Spears thinks she should wear booty shorts with knee-high socks and sneakers. [Hollywood Tuna] — Maybe she’s decided to switch her career to soccer player.
- Bethenny Frankel of “The Real Housewives of New York City” has reportedly been replaced by socialite Sonja Morgan because Bethenny is supposedly getting her own show on Bravo. [Dlisted] — When does the show start? When?
- A man’s intelligence can actually hinder him when he’s trying to meet and attract high-quality women. David D. of Bullz-Eye explains why. [Bullz-Eye] — Gee, maybe because they think they’re right all the damn time.
- OK, seriously the cutest baby goat I’ve ever seen! [Urlesque] — It’s smaller than the two cats, but acts like a kitten or puppy.
- “Project Runway” winner Christian Siriano and “Top Chef” contestant Fabio Viviani are also getting their own shows on Bravo. [Fashion Indie] — Yay, Fabio!