Quickies: The Paparazzi Made Kristen Stewart An Agoraphobe & Scientists Find New Missing Link
- Kristen Stewart reveals to Interview how she is terrorized by paparazzi and afraid to leave her hotel room. [Popeater]
- National Review writer John Derbyshire spews crap about women’s “baby batter” and turning back suffrage. [The Huffington Post] — Hurrah, conservative misogyny!
- Dreamboats Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig’s Broadway play, “A Steady Rain,” has broken the record for the highest weekly gross for a production that isn’t a musical with $1,167,954. [New York Times] — Obviously this play with this cast is from heaven. And heaven should let me have a seat inside the pearly gates.
- Starving yourself could make you live longer… [DivineCaroline] — …but you’ll be, ya know, starving. And miserable. Seriously, this sounds awful.
- Will matching pattern tops and bottoms be cute or fashion disasters that make you look like you’re wearing your little sister’s pajamas from 2nd grade? [Refinery29] — Inquiring minds want to know.
- Scientists discover another one of those missing links to the origin of the species. “Ardi,” who pre-dates Lucy lived in the trees 4.4 million years ago. [The Washington Post] — Isn’t science neat?
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.