Quickies: Khloe Kardashian’s Wedding Hair Cost A Few Thousand Dollars, Plus 5 Women Not To Befriend
- Khloe Kardashian‘s wedding hair cost $4,500 plus a $500 tip even though there wasn’t much to the ‘do. [TMZ] — Some women can’t even afford $4,500 for their gown, much less hair. And all this for a wedding that might not have legally married the two.
- Olivia Wilde says she was advised to hide her marriage to guitarist Tao Ruspoli before she had her big break. She refused. [Starpulse] — What good is success if you don’t have anyone you love to share it with?
- Check out photos from what Michael K. of Dlisted has dubbed the “Most Glamourous Gay Wedding of the Year.” [Dlisted] –This is further proof that legalizing same-sex marriage across the country will help save our economy.
- Sometimes a fantasy is more exciting than the real thing. One woman explores how having sex in front of several people wasn’t as exciting as imagining the same situation. [Your Tango]
- New hair color lets you explore an alter ego you never knew was inside of you. [TresSugar] — I’m really considering going back to a chestnut brown, but I haven’t had that color since 1998.
- Some women types are simply incapable of being best friends for long periods of time. [College Candy] — I can happily say I’ve gotten rid of my Drama Queen BFF for good … I think. She might be too full of drama to let things go forever.
- Dean Allen, who is the Republican candidate for South Carolina’s adjutant general, held a “Machine Gun Social” to jump-start his campaign. [Asylum] — Why didn’t anyone tell me about this? I would have gladly taken out some of my stress on a target since it costs less than a mani/pedi.