Quickies: Huge Friggin’ Baby Born In Indonesia
- A 19-pound baby was born in Indonesia. So glad it did not pop out of my vagina. [Babble]
- Justin Timberlake has been cast as Facebook founding president Sean Parker in the movie about the making of the social networking site. [Gawker]
- 10 Spanking Tips. Do I really need to say anything more? [Em & Lo]
- Acorn raised eyebrows and ire after a blogger exposed the organization as giving tax advice to prostitutes and pimps, but Slate’s explainer explains how they really do it. [Slate]
- The King of Pop still reigns. Sony just announced a posthumous single will be released as well as an album titled “This Is It,” and I really wish it weren’t. [Pink Is The New Blog]
- Cool, awesome, pointless things to do with your iPhone just got even better with the new Interactive Google Maps Guide to Ghostbusters. [Urlesque] — Who you gonna call?
- Canadian charity “Rethink Breast Cancer” knows we love our boobs and made an add featuring them to remind us. [The Huffington Post]
- Emma Watson is at Brown; Natalie Portman went to Harvard … find out which other leading ladies walked to Pomp and Circumstance. [TresSugar]
- Smart guys Ira Glass and Joss Whedon interview each other so children can be smarter too; they encourage listeners to donate to kids’ literacy charity 826NYC. [826NYC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.