Do Women Prefer Doin’ It While Drunk?
Who hasn’t had a drink or two before hopping in the sack? I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve been guilty. I mean sex—especially with a new person—can be a daunting task. A nice little buzz can help alleviate some stress or spice things up a bit, right? But hold on one second before you polish off that cosmo. Do you really need that drink to get down? A new study conducted in the U.K. about women, sex, and alcohol suggests that maybe the answer is yes. The study concludes that not only do women seem to prefer drunken sex to sober sex, but we also are using alcohol to compensate for confidence, especially about our bodies. After the jump, some more sobering stats that may make you think twice about drinking before getting it on.
- One in 20 women between the ages of 18 and 50 has NEVER had sex sober!
- Half of the 3,000 women questioned prefer sex while under the influence because it makes them feel less inhibited.
- Three-fourths of women say that are able to let loose in bed after a few drinks.
- Four out of 10 women have always been tipsy when sleeping with a new partner.
- 75 percent of married women like to drink before getting in bed with their husband.
- 14 percent of women in relationships say they can’t face sex with their partner sober.
- More than half of the single women said that drinking was part of the dating process so they expected to be a bit drunk when they had sex. [Daily Mail]
How about you? Do you prefer sex under the influence?