Star Couplings: Former French President Imagines Affair With Princess Di And Gets Published
- Former French president Valery Giscard d’Estaing has quite the imagination. He has penned a novel about a passionate affair between two characters apparently based on himself and Princess Diana. [Daily Mail] — This is really weird.
- Sarah Michelle Prinze and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed their daughter Charlotte Grace Prinze on Saturday, Sept. 19. [People] — Man, Sarah was huge, so she was probably happy to birth that baby.
- Avril Lavigne and husband Deryk Whibley’s split was brought on for an obvious reason — they simply married too young. That’s according to an unnamed friend. [Your Tango] — Khloe Kardashian, are you listening?
- Lamar Odom, who is marrying Khloe Kardashian, is letting the king of “Girls Gone Wild,” Joe Francis, throw his bachelor party at Les Deux in Hollywood Thursday. [TMZ] — Sounds like a classy affair.
- Taye Diggs says his new son with wife Idina Menzel is “like a great prize waiting at home.” [Us Weekly]
- Billy Joel, who is divorcing Katie Lee Joel, attended the opening night of the new Metropolitan Opera season in NYC with Deborah Dampiere on his arm. [OK! Magazine]