Quickies: Kelly Bensimon Will Pose For Playboy
- Kelly Bensimon of “The Real Housewives of New York City” is slated to appear in the December issue of Playboy. [Dlisted] — Are lopsided breasts a fetish now?
- Villagers in the town of Pataudi near Delhi have accused Julia Roberts of interrupting one of their most important religious festivals, Navratri, with the filming of “Eat, Pray, Love” at their temple. [BBC] — I don’t really know how things go in this village, but I’d assume the temple officials (if there are any) would have known when the filming would occur before agreeing.
- Sylvester Stallone, like a lot of other celebrities, is tinier than he tries to portray. Check him out next to his children. [City Rag]
- Why do some young men hit up the Cougar Convention? So they can get their debt paid, that’s why. [F-Listed] — Cougars are basically sugar mamas.
- Blogger-turned-author-turned-movie-producer Tucker Max is known for sleeping with drunk women and then labeling them skanks, but now one of his exploits has decided to tell her side of the encounter. [Lemondrop]
- The three daughters of an Arizona couple were seized last year because the parents took photos of them while bathing. [Shine] — I know we have to be cautious about sexual abuse and children, but sometimes a photo is simply a photo, not pornography. I would have been taken from my mom several times if this were a worry in the ’80s.