Quickies: K-Fed Is Headed To “Celebrity Fit Club”
- K-Fed is tired of being called K-OverFed, so he has officially signed on for next season of “Celebrity Fit Club.” [TMZ] — And he really could stand to lose a few pounds. Check out the photographic evidence.
- It’s no secret musicians have a thing for models, so it’s not a far stretch for musician kids to go into modeling as well. [Vanity Fair] — This phenomenon could be another indication that everything is handed to you when your parents are famous.
- Nick Lachey is offering himself up for a dinner date for the VH1 Save the Music Foundation. [Starpulse] — We’ll know Jessica Simpson has really hit rock bottom if she bids in this auction.
- According to a new study, 78 percent of black women are lactose intolerant yet only 16 percent of those that forego dairy products have spoken to their doctors about other ways of getting vitamins A and D. [Essence.com]
- Why exactly are attractive women attracted to jerks? Read on to find out. [Bullz-Eye] — Women should read this “guide” to guard against nice guys in jerks’ clothing.