Quickies: Mischa Barton Is Furious, Not Crazy & What’s The Polygamy Experience?
- Mischa Barton is furious with tabloid writers for convincing people she’s crazy. [Starpulse] — You can’t get much crazier than blaming a meltdown and a mental facility stay on wisdom teeth removal surgery. I’m just sayin’.
- Suri Cruise is only three years old, but she seems to already be experimenting with makeup. While in Boston with her parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Suri sported a smear of what looked like pink lipstick across her mouth yesterday. [Daily Mail] — It could have also been a smear of lollipop or Popsicle juice.
- Friends of Jessica Simpson fear she may be at her lowest point ever after she lost her dog to a coyote. [People] — Well, she is about due for a Hollywood meltdown.
- Wolf Blitzer seemed to channel Paris Hilton while competing on “Celebrity Jeopardy” instead of paying attention to context clues. [F-Listed] — His responses still aren’t as bad as the time Eartha Kitt responded with “Swahili” in her best Catwoman drawl when the answer called for a continent.
- It’s comforting to know that everyone’s first kiss was their “first state of awkward, terrified uncertainty.” [College Humor] — Mine was gross and wet, and to make matters worse, the boy went and told all his friends I was a sloppy kisser.
- Yoga is mainstream now, but videos of its practitioners can be really embarrassing, funny, and weird. [Uncoached] — Thankfully, smell-o-vision isn’t available because embarrassing yoga farts are lethal.
- Former fundamentalist Mormons in Arizona have started giving tours of a polygamous colony, called “The Polygamy Experience: A Guided Tour of Colorado City.” [TrèsSugar] — HBO can’t have all the polygamy profits.
- A Chinese woman discovered a snake with one foot crawling up her wall. It’s dead now, so scientists plan to conduct an autopsy to discover the cause of the foot. [Impact Lab]