Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
The VMAs happened five nights ago and everyone’s still talking about Taylor Swift and Kanye West. (That means everyone pretty much ignored Lady Gaga’s look-at-me, look-at-me blood-splattered outfit. Try harder next year, honey!)
We’re drama-mongers, though, so we were tickled pink when Tay-Tay hit up “The View” to tell Barbara and the girls that, other than the fact Kanye has a cool haircut, she doesn’t much care for the man. Alas, that’s nothing compared to President Obama, in a supposed-to-be-off-the-record conversation, calling Kanye a “jackass.” (Oops!) When the women on “The View” and the President think you’re a jerk, you’ve got problems, dude.
Hard as it may be to believe, though, lotsa other stuff happened this week. After the jump, everything you missed while you were watching Kanye West/”I’m gonna let you finish…” mash-ups:
- We survived Fashion Week.
- We peed our pants with joy watching the “New Moon” extended trailer. (Taylor Lautner. Shirtless. Hawt.)
- We lusted over red carpet looks at the VMAs!
- We shed a tear for Patrick Swayze, who passed away at 57, and paid tribute to his 10 best movie moments.
- We watched Whitney Houston tell all to Mama Oprah.
- We continued to tell you what we were wearing.
- We sent good vibes Jessica Simpson’s way when we heard her maltipoo, Daisy, was snatched by a coyote (and likely eaten).
- We tried to burn this image of Mario Lopez dressed in lingerie from our minds.
- We wondered WTF school librarians in Australia would want to ban Twilight
- We got pissed at comedian Bill Maher for joking about why someone didn’t choke Tila Tequila sooner.
- We met a fellow who had Jesus tattooed on his hand to stop him from masturbating.
- We threw up in our mouth a little by how much Stephanie Pratt (sis of Spencer) resembles Heidi Montag (wife of Spencer).
- We asked Simcha’s grandma—a snazzy silver fox!—all about anal sex.
- We learned George Clooney will never get a Facebook page and that there are seven other celebs who refuse to “poke” you.
- We plotted ways to save the porn industry!
- We wondered when the appropriate time is to bring up babies with a new love interest. After two weeks? No?
- We thanked our lucky stars we don’t live in Alabama, where it’s illegal to sell sex toys (but not to use them, thank God).
- We dished about the freakiest sex we’ve ever had.
- We brainstormed excuses to get out of sex when you’re just not in the mood.
- And last but not least, three words: themed topless joints. McDonald’s themed striptease, anyone?