Star Couplings: Jon Gosselin’s Nanny Confirms Alleged Affair
- The Gosselins’ nanny Stephanie Santoro says she had a sexual affair with Jon and she goes into disturbingly intimate details in her interview with In Touch Weekly. [PopEater] — She’s a little too late for her 15 minutes of fame.
- Teresa Guidice from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” had a baby whom she named Audriana. [Dlisted] — This makes four girls. Are they going to keep trying for a boy?
- Kendra Wilkinson‘s football-playing husband Hank Baskett has been released from his contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in advance of the team’s second game. [E! Online] — Football players definitely don’t have guaranteed money like Playboy pinups.
- Jude Law‘s baby mama is looking to cash in with exclusive photos of their baby just as Jude’s Broadway play debuts next month. [NY Post]
- Sienna Miller has reportedly been getting cozy with Josh Hartnett. [OK! UK] — “Whom hasn’t Sienna been cozy with?” is the more easily answered question.
- Actress Leelee Sobieski is pregnant with her fashion-designer fiancé Adam Kimmel’s baby. [Starpulse]
- Chris Noth could be engaged to his girlfriend of five years, Tara Lynn Wilson. The two have a 20-month-old son together. [Your Tango]