Star Couplings: Whitney Houston Did Smoke Crack With Bobby Brown
- Whitney Houston admitted to Oprah Winfrey that she and then-husband Bobby Brown would smoke marijuana laced with top-quality rock cocaine and wouldn’t speak to each other for days on end, even though they were sitting next to each other, because they were so stoned. [Starpulse] — So crack really wasn’t too cheap for her. I’m not sure which is a lower point in her life — being addicted to drugs or using her addiction to sell albums? (We’ll have more on Whitney’s chat with Oprah later today.)
- Colin Farrell has finally confirmed that his Polish girlfriend Alicja Bachleda-Curuś is pregnant. [Dlisted]
- Rapper Lil’ Wayne welcomed a son with actress Lauren London on Sept. 9, 2009. [PopEater] — Isn’t it sad that the baby won’t be the youngest of Wayne’s children for much longer because he’s expecting a child with Nivea?
- Jennifer Garner said husband Ben Affleck is nice enough to tell her when she looks fat in her jeans. [E! Online] — Well, it’s not like he has anything better to do.
- Chace Crawford says there’s nothing to the rumors that Lindsay Lohan has been texting him. He says he’s friends with her and Samantha Ronson, so he wouldn’t do anything to disrespect them. [OK! UK]
- After getting hitched in Vegas last week, newlyweds Christina Milian and The Dream jetted off to Rome for another ceremony with family and friends this weekend. [TMZ] — Guess she decided having Britney Spears as her romance idol wasn’t such a good idea.