Quickies: Obama Calls Out Kanye West & $30 Million Bail Set For Accused Kidnapper
- President Obama becomes the “Condemner-in-Chief,” weighing in on Kanye West at the VMAs: “He’s a jackass.” [TMZ] — Sure, that’s what a lot of Americans are saying, Mr. President — but aren’t you supposed to be busy trying to get us health care?
- Bail has been increased exponentially to $30 million for Jaycee Lee Dugard’s alleged kidnapper . [Folsom Telegraph]
- Jessica Simpson’s Malti-Poo most likely met an unfortunate fate when it was snatched by a coyote. [The Envelope] — That should teach her not to encroach on the territory of wild animals.
- Take some style cues from the film “Valley Girl,” fer like fer sure. [Trend De La Creme] — The ’80s are still here, whether we like it or not. But that black and white striped dress is awesome!
- The next trendy supernatural being: mermaids are swimming all over Fashion Week. [NYMag.com] — Sebastian, the crab from “The Little Mermaid,” has been vindicated.
- Study claims your shower might be making you sick. [Reuters] — Now it’s official that nothing in this world is truly safe.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.