The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
The joys of Beatles Rock Band consumed our lives at night, we confess. But during the daytime, we poured our heart and soul into bringing you all the news that’s fit to be blogged, dear reader. We wrote about how Tila Tequila accused her football player boyfriend, Shawne Merriman, of choking her; how DNA tests have shown that South African runner Caster Semenya is allegedly “intersex,” with both boy and girl parts; we even hit the town for Fashion’s Night Out here in New York City! Here’s a recap of this very busy week here at The Frisky …
- We rolled our eyes at the never-ending drama that is the “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ divorce.
- We discovered why women have sex (and it’s not “so he’ll take the trash out”).
- We learned how to please an uncut man. Thanks, Dr. V!
- We sunk our teeth into the XXX “Twilight” porn spoof. (Oh, I’m so clever.)
- This is likely the only entertainment featuring vampires that men will enjoy.
- We asked why you have sex and, boy, did you answer!
- We learned Naomi Wolf is writing a book tentatively titled A Cultural History Of The Vagina, so we helped her out by brainstorming 31 great moments in the history of vaginas.
- We gave a thumbs-up to celebrities who’ve gone slumming with “the help,” like Pam Anderson who’s now dating an electrician.
- We cried bitter tears when we learned “Saturday Night Live” canned two female cast members, including Casey Wilson, and replaced them with two other women.
- We didn’t know who Melanie Oudin was a week ago, but now we’re all a-tizzy that the U.S. Open’s 17-year-old tennis star has a mom who diddled her coach!
- We were psyched to hear a man named Mike Duvall is into sexual spanking! Then we learned Mike Duvall is a California State Assemblyman and “family values warrior” who was overheard discussing his affair with his mistress.
- And last but not least, we considered bidding on eBay for a $25,000 dinner at Sarah and Todd Palin’s house to raise money for charity. Imagine what fun that would be!