Quickies: “Vampire Diaries”‘ Stars Arrested & A Craigslist Casual Encounter Confession
- Four stars of The CW’s “Vampire Diaries” were arrested for flashing motorists from a bridge. [Fox News] — I guess they didn’t realize they’re not famous enough yet to avoid the long arm of the law.
- Lindsay Lohan says she always wanted to be in the tabloids like Britney Spears when she was in middle school. [Dlisted] — This explains so much, especially about the values her parents passed on to her.
- Take a look into the inner workings of the Zappos shoe emporium. [The New Yorker] — Think they’ll explain why the site is so damn ugly?
- Finally, someone who’s willing to discuss their “Craigslist Casual Encounter.” [Lemondrop]
- A psychologist says Facebook makes you smarter, whereas Twitter makes you dumber. [NeatORama.com] — I’d think being limited to 140 characters would actually use your brain more, but I don’t have a string of letters after my name.
- The original Abercrombie & Fitch outfitted Teddy Roosevelt’s hunting trips, but what would good old Teddy think of the shopping experience today? A blogger uses his imagination. [College Humor] — That would probably be the first time he saw so many navels.