Star Couplings: Hugh Hefner Files For Divorce
- Hugh Hefner filed for divorce from wife Kimberly Conrad. The couple hasn’t really been together in more than 10 years. [Dlisted] — Why did she stay with him while he diddled Playmate after Playmate? Oh right, the money.
- John Mayer took to Twitter to dispel rumors he’s been hooking up with Kristin Cavallari. [Just Jared] — If you ever want to deny dating someone, say, “My Milli has never slam danced with her Vanilli.”
- Ashlee Simpson is on the cover of the October Redbook, and she told the magazine she doesn’t envy the freedom sister Jessica has since she’s single and childless. But, apparently, she said Jessica is envious of her being a mom. [People] — Don’t the rules of sisterhood say you shouldn’t tell a magazine your sis is jealous of you?
- Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby. Her name will be a combination of Heigl’s mother’s and sister’s names, so Nancy and Leigh will come together to form Naleigh. [Us Weekly]
- Actress Malin Akerman told Esquire she wants to break up the Obamas’ marriage. “I just want to go in there and become a home wrecker.” Apparently she’s a fan of his big hands, and those shirtless beach pictures of the Commander in Chief really turned her on. [PopEater] — While a little inappropriate, she merely said what a lot of us have been thinking.