Quickies: The Michael Jackson Glove For Common Folk & Go Back To School Britney-Style
- The woman who made Michael Jackson’s sequin gloves is starting a line for non-celebrities. [Racked] — As if there aren’t enough people running around looking like Michael these days.
- A black Tibetan Mastiff, who answers to the name “Yangtze River Number Two,” now holds the record for the most expensive dog. A woman paid $528,000 for him. [Fox News] — I won’t even go into a rant about starving people in the world, but you can feel free to!
- Who wore the top ten fiercest bobs? Why, ten famous ladies that’s who. [Refinery 29]
- Britney Spears is selling a handful of back-to-school items on her website. [Fox 411] — Does she even know what’s appropriate at school?
- Cigarette smoke in your carpet could harm your crawling baby. [Daily Mail] — Now we have to worry about third-hand smoke, too. Maybe it’s time to finally ban cigarettes.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.