Star Couplings: Christina Milian Pulls A Britney
- Christina Milian married rapper The Dream at the same Vegas chapel where Britney Spears married her first husband. [Dlisted] — Truly, Christina’s “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” because her rented dress, shoes, and veil cost only $200. I don’t think I could marry a man that wears his slippers in the street (see photo above).
- This handy guide will help you keep track of all George Clooney’s brunette gals … [PopEater] — Until your time comes.
- Gisele Bundchen still hasn’t verbally confirmed rumors that she’s pregnant even though photos make it quite obvious. [TMZ] — At this point, is confirmation even necessary?
- Tisha Campbell-Martin welcomed a baby boy, Ezekiel Czar Martin, with husband Duane Martin two weeks earlier than her Sept. 21 due date. [Starpulse] — I’ve liked Tisha since “Rags to Riches” and “School Daze.”
- “Dancing with the Stars” professionals Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy have called off their engagement. [Us Weekly] — A few months ago they said they were too busy to get married. I think if you’re in love and want to make that commitment, then you find time.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.