Star Couplings: Christina Milian Pulls A Britney
- Christina Milian married rapper The Dream at the same Vegas chapel where Britney Spears married her first husband. [Dlisted] — Truly, Christina’s “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” because her rented dress, shoes, and veil cost only $200. I don’t think I could marry a man that wears his slippers in the street (see photo above).
- This handy guide will help you keep track of all George Clooney’s brunette gals … [PopEater] — Until your time comes.
- Gisele Bundchen still hasn’t verbally confirmed rumors that she’s pregnant even though photos make it quite obvious. [TMZ] — At this point, is confirmation even necessary?
- Tisha Campbell-Martin welcomed a baby boy, Ezekiel Czar Martin, with husband Duane Martin two weeks earlier than her Sept. 21 due date. [Starpulse] — I’ve liked Tisha since “Rags to Riches” and “School Daze.”
- “Dancing with the Stars” professionals Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy have called off their engagement. [Us Weekly] — A few months ago they said they were too busy to get married. I think if you’re in love and want to make that commitment, then you find time.