Style Buzz: Outfit Inspiration, Plus Models To Watch This Fashion Week
- Filled with photos of trendsetters from Jackie O to Chloe Sevigny, we can’t wait for the book I Love Your Style to hit shelves Sept. 15. [Fashionista] — After all, we need a little inspiration for our own outfits.
- Dancers at an Australian fashion lunch performed in what are practically exact replicas of a black see-through ensemble worn by Right Said Fred. [Stylist] — We know the ’90s are having a moment right now, but this?!
- AnOther Magazine is doing an aughts fashion retrospective. Check out the sneak preview… [Style.com] — Um, wonder when all those crazy T-shirts from ’01 will come back? What a year.
- Model/it girl Daisy Lowe is doing a line of jewelry for Swarovski, to be released in January, that relates to the stars, moon, and planetary movements. [W Editors’ Blog] — Will there be waxing gibbous earrings?
- You only get one first impression at a job interview, so make sure your hair looks good. [Allure]
- Diane Kruger isn’t the only woman in “Inglourious Basterds” who knows how to work the red carpet. [FWD] — Lea Seydoux is lovely, and we love the gap between her teeth.
- Here’s a cheat sheet on the 10 hottest new models who will be stomping down runways come Fashion Week. [Pipeline] — They’re not all white!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.