The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
Luckily, our fab stylin’s brought some levity to a long, hard week, what with DJ AM passing away too soon and 29-year-old Jaycee Dugard discovered living with Phil Garrido, a total whackjob, 18 years after she was abducted.
- We went to a swinger’s club for the first time!
- We learned all about sex bruises … yup, sex bruises.
- We put on our detective hats and found out 15 reasons he won’t have sex with you after the first date.
- We rolled our eyes at Chris Brown whining that Oprah Winfrey didn’t do enough to “help” him after he beat up Rihanna. Seriously, you should be quiet now. Shh.
- Then we rolled our eyes again at ex-Miss California beauty queen Carrie Prejean, who is suing pageant officials for “religious discrimination.” Uh huh.
- We read Levi Johnston’s smear piece about ex-Alaskan governor Sarah Palin in Vanity Fair and suggested he STFU.
- We wondered if Megan Fox is really schizophrenic, like she says she is.
- We told “Project Runway” to cool it with the product placement.
- We puzzled over why Jon Gosselin is a babe magnet and had no desire whatsoever to see the Jon and Kate F**k Eight porno spoof. But at least Kate showed off a bangin’ new hairstyle!
- We listened to the new single by Ashley Dupre, the high-class call girl who brought down former New York governor Eliot Spitzer.
- We giggled at a song all about smug pregnant women.
- And last but not least, we got very excited about new nail trends for fall!