Star Couplings: Keanu Reeves Agrees To Paternity Test
- Keanu Reeves has consented to a paternity test after a woman said he is the father of at least one of her four children. [Marie Claire UK] — Keanu just got Jude Law-ed! Keep it in your pants or under a raincoat, boys.
- Actress Idina Menzel gave birth to her son with husband Taye Diggs yesterday. The baby’s name is Walker Nathaniel Diggs. [UPI]
- Solange is reportedly dating a rapper named Wales. [Media Takeout] — He’s not quite Jay-Z, but he could be one day … maybe.
- “I want a baby,” Kim Kardashian posted on her website yesterday. She said her maternal instincts kicked in when she went shopping with sister Kourtney for baby stuff. [Us Weekly] — The jealousy was bound to start eventually.
- Tori Spelling is fuming over reports that she has a loveless marriage with Dean McDermott and they act for their reality show. [Socialite Life] — I’ve watched “Tori and Dean” and can tell you that they’re not good enough actors to pull off this rumored ruse.
- Jennifer Garner took little Violet out for a stroll while in Boston yesterday. [OK! Magazine] — Does anyone else find it strange that Ben Affleck is rarely photographed with his children?