Star Couplings: Keanu Reeves Agrees To Paternity Test
- Keanu Reeves has consented to a paternity test after a woman said he is the father of at least one of her four children. [Marie Claire UK] — Keanu just got Jude Law-ed! Keep it in your pants or under a raincoat, boys.
- Actress Idina Menzel gave birth to her son with husband Taye Diggs yesterday. The baby’s name is Walker Nathaniel Diggs. [UPI]
- Solange is reportedly dating a rapper named Wales. [Media Takeout] — He’s not quite Jay-Z, but he could be one day … maybe.
- “I want a baby,” Kim Kardashian posted on her website yesterday. She said her maternal instincts kicked in when she went shopping with sister Kourtney for baby stuff. [Us Weekly] — The jealousy was bound to start eventually.
- Tori Spelling is fuming over reports that she has a loveless marriage with Dean McDermott and they act for their reality show. [Socialite Life] — I’ve watched “Tori and Dean” and can tell you that they’re not good enough actors to pull off this rumored ruse.
- Jennifer Garner took little Violet out for a stroll while in Boston yesterday. [OK! Magazine] — Does anyone else find it strange that Ben Affleck is rarely photographed with his children?
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.