Man Farts During Surgery And Sets His Junk On Fire

In Denmark, a 30-year-old man was having a mole on his buttocks removed with an electrical knife when he farted during surgery. This ignited a spark, which caught onto his surgical spirit-soaked genitals and burned the poor guy! He said, “When I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can’t have sex with my wife.” He’s now suing the hospital for what they call an “unfortunate accident.” Farting in my sleep is one of my biggest plausible nightmares, but of all the scenarios that can take place post-flatulence, this one never even occurred to me. [BuzzFeed]

Posted Under: , ,
  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • afc-right-ad

  • Popular
  • afc-right-ad-2

  • We’re Loving