Star Couplings: Chris Brown Says He Wasn’t Taught How To Love Rihanna
- Chris Brown says no one taught him and Rihanna to love each other. He says he wasn’t equipped to go through the rough patches. [E! Online] — That could be a valid argument, not excuse, for his behavior, but I doubt he came up with it all by himself.
- Lisa Loeb is pregnant with her husband, Roey Hershkovitz. [Dlisted] — Good for them. This is the first I’ve heard about her since I watched her really boring reality show a few years back.
- David Beckham got some special ink, ten roses around his arm, to commemorate his 10th wedding anniversary with Victoria Beckham. [People] — These two are still so much in love.
- An insider says Dean Sheremet and Brandi Glanville have been supporting each other now that their estranged spouses, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian respectively, have gone public with their relationship. [Us Weekly]
- Apparently, Kate Moss will never marry boyfriend Jamie Hince because she doesn’t believe in marriage and her beliefs have become more solidified now that the couple has been arguing more, says a source. [OK! UK] — I used to feel the same way until I realized life can be lonely.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo aren’t making any attempts to hide their rekindled romance. [OK! Magazine] — It’s really sad when you’re a “celebrity” but can only make the tabloids for whom you’re dating.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.