Star Couplings: Chris Brown Says He Wasn’t Taught How To Love Rihanna
- Chris Brown says no one taught him and Rihanna to love each other. He says he wasn’t equipped to go through the rough patches. [E! Online] — That could be a valid argument, not excuse, for his behavior, but I doubt he came up with it all by himself.
- Lisa Loeb is pregnant with her husband, Roey Hershkovitz. [Dlisted] — Good for them. This is the first I’ve heard about her since I watched her really boring reality show a few years back.
- David Beckham got some special ink, ten roses around his arm, to commemorate his 10th wedding anniversary with Victoria Beckham. [People] — These two are still so much in love.
- An insider says Dean Sheremet and Brandi Glanville have been supporting each other now that their estranged spouses, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian respectively, have gone public with their relationship. [Us Weekly]
- Apparently, Kate Moss will never marry boyfriend Jamie Hince because she doesn’t believe in marriage and her beliefs have become more solidified now that the couple has been arguing more, says a source. [OK! UK] — I used to feel the same way until I realized life can be lonely.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo aren’t making any attempts to hide their rekindled romance. [OK! Magazine] — It’s really sad when you’re a “celebrity” but can only make the tabloids for whom you’re dating.