Quickies: Salma Hayek Gives Some Diva Attitude To A Restaurant Hostess & Favorite TV Girlfriends
- Salma Hayek spewed a barrage of Spanish words (expletives) at a restaurant hostess. Salma didn’t have a reservation. When her girlfriends told her to stop, Salma just bitched in English. [Dlisted] — When Salma’s hungry, she’s really hungry.
- Security for the “Sex and the City” sequel has been beefed up because fans arrived for the first day of shooting as early as 7 a.m. “They looked more like they were protecting the President than Sarah Jessica Parker,” said an onlooker. [NYDailyNews.com] — Let’s hope these fans are out of work and looking for something to occupy their time.
- What’s a girl to do if she doesn’t want to get pregnant but doesn’t want to take hormonal birth control? [TrèsSugar]
- A woman shoved a case of beer between her legs in order to steal it from a store. Watch her waddle in the video. [BestWeekEver.tv] — She’s a career criminal and this is the best plan she came up with. No wonder she keeps getting caught.
- Take a page from the now-defunct Domino magazine, but turn a room into an outfit. [Design Sponge] — Love, love, love this idea.
- Who’s your favorite TV girlfriend? Vote now. [Bullz-Eye.com] — I can’t choose between Emma Peel and Agent 99, but I’m judging wardrobes instead of girlfriend skills.