Star Couplings: Mandy Moore Responds To DJ AM’s Death
- Mandy Moore released a statement saying she’s “absolutely heartbroken” over the death of former boyfriend DJ AM. [E! Online]
- Katherine Heigl hosted a baby shower for Ellen Pompeo, who is expecting a daughter this October with husband Chris Ivery. [People] — You mean Katherine actually does nice things sometimes?
- While Jon Gosselin was hosting a much-hyped party at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, his estranged wife Kate had a low-key bash at home with her children, bodyguard, and the bodyguard’s wife. [Us Weekly]
- New rapper Drake insists he’s not seeing Rihanna, but he does admit they’ve been spending a lot of time together because he’s trying to convince her to record a duet for his next album. [Starpulse] — Hopefully this is true, because he has a little bit of the crazy Chris Brown look in the eyes.
- Penn Badgley gave Blake Lively a painting by a Russian street artist for her 22nd birthday last Tuesday — When someone can buy themselves anything they want, it helps to be creative with your gift-giving.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo were spotted hanging out and making out over the weekend. [Celebitchy]