Potential Surprise Celebrity Guests At Fashion’s Night Out
From Anna Wintour‘s imminent trip to Queens to stores staying open until 11pm (gasp), odd/fun news regarding Fashion’s Night Out is cropping up every day. But today brought with it by far the strangest new info. Apparently Rosie O’Donnell will be reading from Nora and Delia Ephron’s new book, Love, Loss and What I Wore at the Giorgio Armani store…[New York Post]
After taking a few minutes to process this news and weave a complicated mental web or reasoning as to why Rosie O’Donnell is participating in Fashion’s Night Out, we got to thinking about which other surprise guests we don’t normally associate with fashion might be making an appearance. Our ideas after the jump.
- Whoopi Goldberg: Staging a one-woman fashion show at Barney’s. Swimwear only, of course.
- Kathy Bates: Styling hair at Bumble and Bumble. Don’t let that plain jane haircut fool you, girl’s got a way with them scissors.
- Seth Rogen: Styling at the Diane Von Furstenberg store. Perfect way to get the sort of look that attracts funny guys who’ve probably been wearing the same clothes for two weeks.
- Tara Reid: Giving a lecture about the importance of choosing the appropriate bra and underwear because she has a lot of experience .
- Kate Gosselin: Discussing her new book idea, “High Fashion With A Family,” at Oscar De La Renta on Madison. Tips for the proposed book would include “remember to ice those tips every three weeks.”