Star Couplings: Britney Spears Is Supposedly Single Again
- Britney Spears and her agent-boyfriend are reportedly no longer an item. She told him she needed to stand on her own two feet before getting into a serious relationship. [OK! Magazine] — Let’s see who in her employ she’ll date next.
- Anne Heche revealed what she really thinks about her estranged ex Coley Laffoon: “Can you say ‘lazy ass’ on TV?” [PopEater]
- Rosie O’Donnell hinted that the rumors saying she and her wife of 12 years are heading for divorce are true by writing a really strange poem on her website. [Starpulse] — Someday Rosie will make it in the news for her talents and not for starting fights or her personal life.
- Tom Sizemore has been charged with one count of spousal battery for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend earlier this month. [TMZ] — Has he learned nothing from the poster child of domestic violence, Chris Brown?
- Kellie S. Williams, who is best known as Laura Winslow on “Family Matters” and hosts “Clean House,” is getting married to a guy named Hannibal next week. [Media Takeout] — I always hoped she’d end up with Steve Urkel, er, Jaleel White.
- Rumor has it that Mark Sanford has moved his Argentine girlfriend Maria Belen Chapur stateside. [Guanabee] — Which website will be the first to publish a photo of the two lovebirds? The race begins.