Star Couplings: Gwyneth Paltrow Pulls A Yoko Ono
- Gwyneth Paltrow has reportedly told husband Chris Martin that he should put Coldplay on hold so he can go solo. [Dlisted] — Didn’t John Lennon and Yoko Ono already do this?
- Eric Bana might be more dramatic in his film roles, but when he’s home the actor is all laughs. He says that’s how he keeps his marriage with Rebecca Gleeson running smoothly. [People]
- Kate Gosselin says she’s lonely, but too busy to date. [Us Weekly] — At least she’s smart enough not to date in the public eye before she’s divorced.
- Brad Pitt is rumored to be furious with Angelina Jolie because she’s focusing too much on work and not enough on their family. [OK! Magazine]
- Bridget Marquardt and her director boyfriend have been bickering over her Hello Kitty collection now that they’re living together. [E! Online] — It’s time to grow up, Bridget, or rent a storage unit.
- “Wall Street” sequel co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan were seen kissing and cuddling while out for lunch Sunday. [Gabby Babble]