The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
But we wouldn’t have much to blog about if you didn’t act a fool, so…thanks, we guess. (Even though the summer days are waning and some of us still have pasty skin lit only by the glare of our laptop screens.) Check out what we’ve been up to:
- We dated women.
- We had rough sex, too. (Choking!)
- We Googled our dates and their email addresses.
- We surprised ourselves by having the post-wedding blues.
- We talked about whether facials are demeaning. No, not the kind of facials they do at Bliss Spa.
- We listed the things our boobs can do for us (other than look damn fine in a tight sweater).
- We anxiously awaited a possible Levi Johnston jerkoff video.
- We wondered what Jay-Z smells like, and Oprah Winfrey—knower of all that is known, seer of all that is seen—told us.
- We puked when we saw a PETA advertisement depicting a larger-sized women that read “Save the Whales! Lose the Blubber: Go Vegetarian.”
- We freaked out because our first love got married (to someone other than us).
- We wished people didn’t make such a big deal about little girls who wear bikinis.
- We took it outside to settle whether or not sweaty sex is gross or hot.
- We interviewed J. Courtney Sullivan, the author of this summer’s new hot novel, Commencement, which Amelia is reading and says is great!
- And last but not least, we wondered if we should tell our significant other what our number is.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.