Quickies!: LeAnn Rimes Questioned By Police
- LeAnn Rimes was questioned by Brentwood police for suspicion of a misdemeanor hit-and-run. [LA Times] — She’s not having a good year, is she?
- Cassie said everyone has liked her new haircut and she even got a new boyfriend with it. [NYMag.com] — I’ll take that to mean Diddy stopped ignoring her in public.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll drummer Jerrie Thill proves that life begins at 90. [Urlesque] — Old people can be so fearless.
- The 50 most bizarre bras show that some people have way too much time on their hands. [Manofest] — The one with the eyeballs is disgusting!
- A naked young woman pole-danced on a New York City subway train while photographer Zach Hyman shot her portrait. [NY Post]
- Domestic violence is a regular occurrence in traveling caravan communities. [The Guardian] — Good thing “Snatch” didn’t have any such interactions between Gypsy couples.