Quickies!: LeAnn Rimes Questioned By Police
- LeAnn Rimes was questioned by Brentwood police for suspicion of a misdemeanor hit-and-run. [LA Times] — She’s not having a good year, is she?
- Cassie said everyone has liked her new haircut and she even got a new boyfriend with it. [NYMag.com] — I’ll take that to mean Diddy stopped ignoring her in public.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll drummer Jerrie Thill proves that life begins at 90. [Urlesque] — Old people can be so fearless.
- The 50 most bizarre bras show that some people have way too much time on their hands. [Manofest] — The one with the eyeballs is disgusting!
- A naked young woman pole-danced on a New York City subway train while photographer Zach Hyman shot her portrait. [NY Post]
- Domestic violence is a regular occurrence in traveling caravan communities. [The Guardian] — Good thing “Snatch” didn’t have any such interactions between Gypsy couples.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.