We’re Living Longer Than Ever, So What Do You Want To Do Before You Kick It?
New statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics show that life expectancy in the U.S. is at an all-time high of 77.9 years. Us ladies now have a life expectancy of 80.4 years, thanks to drops in mortality rates for causes of death like influenza and pneumonia, stroke, diabetes, hypertension, and more. So what are we going to do with the time we’ve got? The Frisky’s staff shares their life bucket lists after the jump.Amelia
1. Write a novel that actually gets published.
2. Have children.
3. Get into a goddamn yoga headstand all by myself.
1. Become a professional belly dancer.
2. Open a shoe boutique.
3. Visit Gori Island in Senegal.
1. Learn to surf.
2. Live abroad.
3. Become a vegetarian food expert/chef.
1. See baby pandas in China’s Chengdu preserve.
2. Sleep in the penthouse of a fancy hotel, take a bubble bath and order room service.
3. Lie on the beach in Hawaii for days on end.
1. Have a threesome with two dudes.
2. Get a couture Dior dress made for me in Paris.
3. Go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
1. Go to Phuket.
2. Meet George Clooney.
3. Drive a race car.
What do you want to do before you die? Tell us in the comments!