Too Many Scented Candles Could Give You Cancer!

Sorry, ladies, we’ve got another thing to add to your ever-growing list of cancer-causing products: scented candles. Burning candles super often in enclosed spaces could lead to asthma, eczema or even cancer. Most candles are made of paraffin wax and — just our luck — are the kind that, when lit, produce dangerous chemicals like toluene and benzene. So if you are going to woo your partner with a candlelit dinner or a sexy striptease in a dim room, opt for beeswax or soy candles, they’re safer. [Daily Mail]

Posted Under: , ,
  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • afc-right-ad

  • Popular
  • afc-right-ad-2

  • We’re Loving