Sarah Palin has some crafty supporters. Now that she’s out of the governor’s mansion, Palin is required to disclose a list of any gifts she received since December 1, 2008, worth more than $250. Some of the highlights:
- A gun case with her name embroidered on it from a woman in Tennessee.
- A painted plate of Sarah’s noggin from a stoneware studio in Kansas.
- Two handmade army flags from a woman in New Jersey.
- A glass elephant pendant from a woman in California.
- A blanket with the words “The Special Child” cross-stitched into it from a woman in Texas.
- A handmade Bible with a goatskin case.
Uh, is it just me, or does none of this stuff sound like it could possibly be valued at more than $20? [CNN Political Ticker]