Eric Dane And Rebecca Gayheart’s Naked Third: Who Is Kari Ann Peniche?
Former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche is proving, once again, that beauty pageants and scandals are great bedfellows. She is the second woman in the threesome “nude” tape featuring “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric Dane and former Noxzema girl Rebecca Gayheart. But this isn’t Peniche’s first foray into sexytime territory. Nor is it her limelight debut. After the jump, the dirty deets about this messed-up girl.
- In 2002, Kari Ann Peniche was a Christian schoolgirl who won the Miss Oregon Teen USA pageant. She went on to compete in Miss Teen USA, but was totally beat out by Miss Wisconsin. The next year, she went to the Miss United States Teen pageant instead, and was crowned the victor. But when she posed nude for Playboy, in photos where she peeled off her pageant garb, she was stripped (pun!) of her crown. [Radar Online]
- In 2003, the National Enquirer printed a very unflattering photo of Peniche, chillin’ in a bathtub with another woman and … a crack pipe! [Gawker]
- Kari was engaged to Aaron Carter for five days. He proposed to her onstage, even though the two had barely dated. Peniche claims she never planned on actually marrying him. Good idea accepting the proposal, then? [The Insider]
- Peniche wrote a book called Beautifully Abused, in which she dishes about being molested by her neighbor when she was four and getting raped twice before reaching the age of 15. The second time was in Korea and she woke up in a dumpster. Geez. How freaking horrifying. [The Insider]
- When she first moved to LA, Peniche became a cokehead and started dating a heroin-addict doctor who was 10 years older than she was. The doc eventually beat her so badly the poor girl nearly drowned in her own blood. After that, she moved into the Playboy Mansion. [The Insider]
- It probably wasn’t too wise for Eric and Rebecca to invite Kari to join them in the tub. Rumor has it she’s been working as a Hollywood madam. She allegedly uses the name “Tristan Bailey.” Here’s how she supposedly works: She meets a guy and gets him interested, and then tells him she’s dating someone but would be happy to hook him up with another gorgeous girl — who needs to be paid to do the deed. [Gawker]
- Earlier this year, Kari got a chance at change when she went on Dr. Drew’s “Celebrity Rehab: Sex Addiction.” But she was got kicked off for “throwing vases at cast and crew members.” Oh yeah, and she punched a cameraman and stole money. [Radar Online]